• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Rims/Tires combo (30s or 31s) for 99 XJ

chipsahui2

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for 30s or 31s. (For 99 XJ)
Ideal set is TJ Canyon 15x8 with 30s but will settle for others too.
Will travel as far as southern NH or RI.
I live in the Boston Area. ;)

I have a set of 31" BFG All Terrains with about half tread left. 4 are mounted on Early 90s 8 spoke alloy wheels Also have one spare. The wheels would look pretty sweet if you painted them black. Would take a trade or cash. Located in CT. E-mail [email protected]

i have a set of 5 rims that came off a 2000 xj classic. they are the grey allow 16 x 7 rims, only available on the classic and limited in 00 and 01. they have 235/70/16 michelin cross terrain suvs tires on them with about 70% tread left. i'm pretty sure they measure around 30 inch, i'm located in michigan....email me [email protected]

I have some 31 X 10.50 TrXuS Muds that are fairly new. They have some tread worn away but they are defenitely in good shape. They are mounted on some 15 X 8 AR Tailgunners which are slightly beat up but they can be cleaned to look really nice which i would do for ya. Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at [email protected] if you think you want some more info about them.

Back