• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 HO intake to 90 4.0L

iamspicoli

NAXJA Forum User
So I read the warning for the newbies and by the time my eyes started watering from reading so many different postings, I hadn't found any addressing my topic specifically so here it is. I read one posting for just swapping out the stock throttle body for an HO one, but I was going to put in the whole HO intake assembly; throttle body, injectors, fuel rail, etc. I have a 1990 4.0L and a 93 donated the HO intake assembly, so are there any mods that need to be made to make this work? Or is it a good idea to attach the HO intake to a non-HO head?

On a side note, this is the first that I've heard of this site, but it has an enormous amount of good information. While I was reading alot of the archives, I made a bunch of notes on other topics, so thanks for all of the great postings and to all of the experienced wheelers out there who respond.

Back