• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aftermarket reclining big boy seats?

wvredxj

NAXJA Forum User
Who makes a decently priced reclining seat that is designed for a larger person, and i mean width wise, not tall, i have broken most of the welds on my stocker?

Corbeau makes a good seat. I've sat in one and boy are they comfortable. I don't personally have one, however, I do know that they make them regular and wide, so take a look at their web site, they show the dimensions.

hmm well you have more than 100 lbs on me so your significantly bigger. I would call some of the vendors that market a number of different seat brands and see if there is anything they think will hold up to a guy your size. Good luck, i am a 37 waist i fit fine in the recaros but i couldn't really comment if they would hold up well to a guy your size in the long term.

How about hitting a wrecking yard with a tape measure in hand? I suspect there are some upper end GM products (Buick, Olds, Caddy) with buckets that would support your weight comfortably and are reasonably attractive.

Another option might be converting to a bench front seat

Back