• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is the no slip worth it??

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
Is the no slip worth the extra $100.00 I am going to have to pay for it over and above the lockright. The best price I can find is : No slip $365.00 Lockright $245.00. By the way, this is going in an 8.25 29 spline.

MudDawg said:
I got one word for yah......YES.
Thanx MudDawg, I have had 2 lockrights in two different XJs and liked them but I here nothing but good about the No Slip so Im thinking about going that route.

I have had one in the rear of the heep for nearly 2 years and I flail the crap out of it and it ain't broke yet....

Yes!!!!!!!!

BeJay1981 said:
Where are you getting the no-slip for 365?
To be totally honest I found it Sunday night on a web site link but cant remember where it was. I have spent about an hour so far trying to find it again. All I can remember is the site was an odd lime green back ground color, with like yellowand black lettering ( I Think) :rattle: I thought it was on RRO but no luck , Actually I cant even get there web site anymore.

i run no-slips front and rear. no problems so far. 5 years on the rear and two years on the front. not my dd., only about 15k mi. on the rear, 5k on the front (approx.)

they had it the cheapest i could find. a no slip is worth the extra for the rear. if for the front i say get a lock right. but in the rear a lock right is noisy loud and annoying. a no slip is quiet and rather smooth.

it depends a lot on the setup your're going to be running, I've seen lunchbox lockers run for several hardyears and hold up just so long as you're not runnin a tire over 35" or a big HP/torque motor. Thats one of the most common set-ups i see is a full locker in the back like a detroit, and then a locrite up front.

Back