• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finding a wire...

nightwolf0829

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after my escapade with the horns, i found that they indeed work. It's that the wire is a bad connection. They work when tested with a jump from the battery. Does anyone know the easiest way to find the correct wire in the harness closest to the steering column, other then taking the whole thing apart? I see a bunch of gray wires, and i want to find it closest as possible to the column to eliminate any other problems. How hard is taking the column apart? Does anyone think its the clock-spring, my blinkers are also craptacular(reset self in right positon, not on left..). The truck is a 89' Laredo/Limited.. It looks like a laredo, but some pics that are the same say limited... 4x4 242/inline 6cyl/auto tranny.. Not that it helps, but it has the same trim(chrome) as the limited's.

Thanks Guys, Justin
Keep on truckin'

Back