• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty's stinger vs. wnc custom jeeps bumpers

in dealing with WNC custom jeeps in the past - i blame him for everything that i have done to my jeep since... he sold me my first lift

good guy and a cool southern accent to boot!

that and im not a fan of the huge stinger front bumper...

will the stinger truly help in a roll over or just make the jeep teeter more when upside down? I know it depends on the situation, but what if it were rocks. Anyone have bad expierences made worse b/c of the overly tall stinger? Or vise versa with a front end saving expierience?

i like the t n t stinger with the flat top A better than the pointy A style stinger. I think i might go with that one since it has the skid underneath too. Thanks for the link. Could eventuallly lead an exo into if i ever do that. I have smitty's now and back when i got them in 1996, they were awesome, now they're junk. Cant winch and cant connect an exo. They have held up to some hits but i think it's time to upgrade.

I love my WNC bumper.
Very high quality piece, and Dave was great to work with, tweeking the specs slightly to fit my needs.

I wouldn't trade it for any other bumper out there :wave:

We will be going at it full speed with the new year rolling around. We had some issues to deal with the last half of this year and have not been very active on many forums as a result.

PM me with any questions or e-mail me and we'll see what we can do to help ya'll out.

Thanks

Jody

oh dude im in love with the tnt one with the side light guards.....im sellin my prerunner one and gettin that tnt one. that is sick!

Back