• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dag nab it

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Well, looks like our clan has to bail on coming down to the flog. The shop is slammed with work, my truck is acting up, and both Pete and I are broke to the point of not knowing if we'd have enough dinero for the return trips diesel requirements. Pete's junk is a little busted up too- hydro ram, front caliper, and something else I can't remember right now. This sucks, I was looking forward to heading down there for a few days. Guess I'll make some money rather than spending it this weekend. Oh yeah, Mom's junk is on the lift right now. We're doing steel box tail lights, tailgate gaurds, and a anti-wrap bar. Just too much pushing us away from this weekend. Sounds like we need a snow run up Rattlerock sometime this winter to me.

that sucks...looks like gene and i will be the only non-southerners there

having a swamped shop isnt all bad though...

Damn Sean that sucks...

swamped shops... dammit, I was gonna give him some work too. I guess I'll havta hire an undocumented alien.

A swamped shop isn't bad at all. It certainly does suck that we can't make it down there. I think we're going to do a day trip to the Badlands to help get rid of the itch. Woody, I'll call ya tonight.

Back