• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30's on stock mj?

haynesn12

NAXJA Forum User
i tried searching but couldnt really find what i was looking for and i am in a hurry. i was wondering is is possible to fit 30's on a stock mj without major rubbing issues? (and if someone has a pic it would be helpful) or would i be better off with 235's till i can afford a lift. i got a flat and needed new tires anyway. but i gotta know by 6:00 so i can go buy em. thank you in advance

30's on an MJ are about perfect. There will be slight rubbing on the lower control arms at full steering lock.

yea i ended up going with the 235's because i didnt get any responses before the store closed. i decided i'd rather have something i knew would fit instead of dropping the cash on somthing that wont. thanks anyways guys

haynesn12 said:
yea i ended up going with the 235's because i didnt get any responses before the store closed. i decided i'd rather have something i knew would fit instead of dropping the cash on somthing that wont. thanks anyways guys
Missed it by that much!

smart.jpg

You'll be a wishin' you went bigger.

i plan to lift my truck sometime soon anyways and i already have 31's on my pathfinder so i'll just swap em out once i get my lift in

Back