• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stickers/ Shirts / Other Stuff

I thought we already had some stuff?

Anyway, I was always partial to the jeep forum logo on Pirate:
carnage.jpg

Just turn it into a cherokee front. Put it on the back of a t-shirt and on the back of a hoodie and I'd buy it.

Heather and I talked about using the region of the U.S. map that the club covers as the background, then put a frontal shot of an XJ/MJ over it. Maybe NAXJA in red under the Jeep and SEC (curved) over the top.
Think you could make up something along those lines?

I love the first one!!! Let me lknows what happens with them because I would definately take a couple.

Very cool!
Can you put the NAXJA logo under the XJ horizontally? Leaning the Jeep so the tires are square to the logo. How about bending the "South East" in an arc over the Jeep.
Rev Den is right, AK and KY are part of the MWC. And it looks like VA and W.VA are part of the NAC? :dunno:
Good job.:cheers:

Last edited:
Ok I really like this design.. I'd buy one or two.. plus can we put the same design on a front fender sticker..

Nice work!!!

dothedew24_7 said:
Aight, where'd VA go?

WesternXJ said:
Very cool!
Can you put the NAXJA logo under the XJ horizontally? Leaning the Jeep so the tires are square to the logo. How about bending the "South East" in an arc over the Jeep.
Rev Den is right, AK and KY are part of the MWC. And it looks like VA and W.VA are part of the NAC? :dunno:
Good job.:cheers:

thats where lol i can add it back

Back