• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog details??

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Well it looks like I'm going to go ahead and head down, but I was wondering some things like when everyone is riding, what days, what trails for slightly modded rigs.... I have a 3" lift on 31" BFG m/t's. I'll be there either all day Fri, most of sat( gotta be back in Knoxville by 4pm), or both days. What does everyone have planned?

You have the same set up as I will be running and I will hit trails 4,5,6,8 are all doable...We try to leave the pay station on the NC side about 9:30 but just depends on when we leave the campground...

Oh by the way, I have open diffs front and rear. So when is everyone meeting Fri?

I am open and open right now although some have threaten to weld my rear up when we get there...:D

I say about 9 am at the pay station but we'll be at the campground before that...could be 9:30 before we get there...just depends on how late we stayed up or if we broke something....might be better to come to the campground and meet up with us...

rredalty said:
Well it looks like I'm going to go ahead and head down, but I was wondering some things like when everyone is riding, what days, what trails for slightly modded rigs.... I have a 3" lift on 31" BFG m/t's. I'll be there either all day Fri, most of sat( gotta be back in Knoxville by 4pm), or both days. What does everyone have planned?

I should be there around 3pm on Thurs, set up and wheel. We(my club(s) will be there all weekend)( Look for Aggressive 4x4 Concepts or NC Krawlers on the windshield), Fri we will most likely be running SlickRock, Lower 2, School Bus and Helicopter Pad.....let the Carnage begin.

We will have a couple guys running the slightly milder stuff on those days. Those guys are open diffs also, the other group(me included)are Lifted(RE5.5) locked(f&r), with winches. I am the smallest one and I am on 34's.

John

Back