• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 Cherokee Laredo For Sale

89xjsport

NAXJA Forum User
1988 Cherokee Laredo For Sale. 4 dr, 4.0, Auto, NP231, PW, PDL, Tilt, Cruise, AC, White on the outside, maroon cloth on the inside, 5 factory mags.

200,000 miles, engine runs but has a noise. I drove it 30 miles to my house and everything seemed to work OK. Body is in pretty good shape - no rot, only major problem is the rear hatch is cracked. It looks like the original paint and I don't think it's ever been hit. With the exception of the headliner, the interior is in pretty good shape as well.

Needs a brake line to make driveable, all glass is good, tires should pass inspection.

I was going to buy a late model wreck and swap over the drivetrain pieces, but I don't have the time.

Clear title, located in Pearisburg, VA

$500

Driving time from Richmond is probably about 4 hours. I don't have any pics right now, but I'll try to get some this week.

Jim

Back