• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiper diagnosis

Devil_Mutt

NAXJA Member #1244
Tried a search. We'll call the results info overload. Here's the deal. Wipers work fine aslong as I use the delay or low, but as soon as I switch it to HI everything stops. Switch back to low or delay and they pause for about 10 seconds then go to workin again. Switch back to HI and same thing, All stop. Any ideas?

ok. Need some clarification, because Im gettin conflicting stories. First off... its a 1990 Laredo w/tilt and w/intermit wipers. Question is the switch inside the column or not? If so... anyone know where I can find one cheaper than $85. Cheapest I have found locally and none in the pull-it yards.

pull the intermittent module under the dash. Should be by your left knee, grey box. The two connectors will fit together. Try your high speed without the module in place. My wiper module was going bad, did some freaky things to the wipers. I plugged the connectors in, high and low worked.

Back