• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crankcase fresh air inlet hose?

TMNT

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a crankcase fresh air inlet hose. none of the pick-a-parts here have them. Can you buy these online somewhere? I would think that getting them from the dealer would cost a bundle.

I6.jpg

that is the hose I need. (thats not my jeep in the picture) any help? I have been all over looking for them. I have look under about 10 jeeps of my year (renix) and all were gone or destroyed..

-Dillon

they are still available from the dealers and i think its relativlely cheap. a price doesnt jump from my memory though.

That vacuum setup comes in two parts. Actually somebody posted some NAPA part numbers on a thread just yesterday or thereabouts. Search and yee shall find.

haha thanks a bunch. Maybe i should have been searching CCV instead of the whole words. Stupid Acronyms..hah. Thanks again.

-Dillon

Fix it for under $10.

Get the rubber elbow from that "Help" section at the auto parts store: HELP #47052

Then get a few feet of Rubber air hose – 15/32” to 1/2" ID. If you don't have any of the original hard line you will need to get a small pipe or something to connect the elbow to the hose.

You can bypass that air and vacuum disconnect tree.

i was just on rockauto today, you can get each "side" for about 15 each. i was thinking about doing the same myself go to emissions and check out all the ccv hose stuff

Back