• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

engine problem

I have searched and searched and figured i post a thread to try to get better grip on things. the problem is that the jeep will be idling and then just stall out. sometimes i will be driving at speeds anywhere from 35 to 65 and it will just cut out. other times it will spudder and i rev it up and it will go away. i have replaced the positive crankshaft sensor, new spark plugs, wires, cap,rotors, and now fuel filter. new battery and battery leads. it was doing this before and i replaced the pcs and it disapeared and now it came back and is getting worse. i dont know what it could be. checked the fuel pressure and it was ok. i am up in arms as to what it could be wrong. if you guys have any idea as to what it could be. please let me know. anything at this time would be helpful. thanks alot

Back