• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some help

G

I am in charge of getting guides for the Paragon/BMJA Toy's For Tots trailride on 11/2 at Paragon.This is also the date of the open ridethat weekend also which is being combined.

This event has been advertised in a couple of magazine's and i could really use some of the NAXJA group if possible.This should be a big event and i would appreciate any help all of you could give me.

Please give me a call or shoot me an e-mail or post right here.

Thank You
Brian Moyer
County Chrysler
610-562-5174
[email protected]

Brian, i'm heading to Boston on the 2nd to pick up my sons YJ. Otherwise i'd be there for ya. Sorry Man... :(

I'm sure a few here will be able to help?

I know a few others who may be interested...should i see about it?

Sorry...

I'd love to help out as well (I had a good time guiding at EC4WDA Region D on the Rocks) but I'll be flying back from St. Louis that day.

Definitely next time.

John B.
That would be great. Hopefully the YJ will work out.

Mark
Thanks for the reply sorry you couldn't be there.

Whens the next trailride ????

Brian

Brian --

Although it's unlikely I can make it from Connecticut that weekend, I'll ask in case something opens up: Do the trail guides for this event need to have graduated from Paragon's trail guide school, or is anyone who has run at Paragon a few times acceptable?

Eagle
You must be Certified for this weeken>

Mitch
I'll put you down . Would you like to be a guide or tailgunner.
Brian

Hey Brian -

You can throw my name in the Hat as well - BUT - only as a tailgunner please. Still have some steering issues to deal with and don't want to be in a lead position if something fails.

Brin,you can put me down for tailgunner on easy trails,my XJ is having some issues right now that wont be fixed by then.

Everyone who said they could help please be there between 8:00 and 8:30.
Thanks Again for all the help.
Brian

Back