• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Con-Ferr Roof Racks

Larsdeltanu194

NAXJA Forum User
Just a heads up to all who are interested in a Con-Ferr Roof Rack.
I just bought a one piece fully welded (4'X5'X6") Rack from Four Wheel Parts with rack floor, tire mount, high jack mount, and aux. light tabs....for right around 250.00!

Right now they are running an inventory liquidation program and are also offering free crating/shipping!

Ended up saving something like $346.61!

Just thought I would pass on the news for anyone who is interested.

Well...here we go!

I recieved a email from 4 wheel parts' customer service department informing me that my con-ferr order had been backordered. (Damn)

Now I come to find out...(According to the customer service rep)

"Just so you know (I hope this isn't the case for you) there has been a TON of orders on this stuff, and when it is gone, it is gone, so we roder it from them to ship to our customers, and we are finding out that we are selling more than the have, so at this point what you can do is give us a call, and we can track your specific parts down, and go from there."

FYI, though everyone should be aware...

Andrew

I ordered my 31's on D8's from them and had no problems at all. I ordered them on the Saturday before Labor Day and received them Wednesday of the following week (about 10 days). Hope you have the same good luck!

Back