• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to find the overseas edition fender marker light

CaptTrev

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I put this in the wanted forum, but I'm sure it wont receive too many looks...

and it WOULD be a modification for a US XJ to add a european XJ feature...

anyway

I'm looking to find where I can get the amber fender marker light, like on this XJ:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/628000-628999/628845_65_full.jpg

I would like to instal a set on my XJ.
I've searched and searched. . .

thanks!

CaptTrev

they have little lites like that at kragen, leds too

I swapped mine out but sold them but still have a couple of sets of the amber ones under the headlights though.

thanks for all of the input guys.

After checking out a lot of different options, and taking another look at go-jeeps website again

I think I want to go with a 2" round side marker light - very similiar to the ones used in the late model Range Rovers, on the front quarter panel, just ahead of the door. I'm also thinking of going with LED.

The funny thing is on the 2005 range rover they used amber lights, and now it looks like for 2006 they switched over to a white/clear round light there...

so my dilemma is now..

Do i go with a clear lens and amber LEDs
or
amber lens and amber LEDs
or
clear lens with white LEDs
I alread have clear front corners with amber bulbs...

I want this to look more euro than rice
but I figure the used clear onthe new range rover, so that certainlly isnt rice

lemme know what you all think

Trev

Go to a sport bike shop. They should have a selction of them. I use them on my bike in the clear cover with amber bulbs. They have every combination you could imagine from lackhart phillips.

I have told a mate of mine who has a spare pair to put them up on eBay if anyone still wants the Cibie amber originals above the flare. I might have a set soon too.

Gojeep said:
I have told a mate of mine who has a spare pair to put them up on eBay if anyone still wants the Cibie amber originals above the flare. I might have a set soon too.

great! thank you! :cheers:

aardvark - thanks for posting that light on ebay.

Does anybody know if that harness for this light will plug into my existing 96 (U.S.) wiring harness somewhere?

I don't see any open plugs anywhere, and I'm wondering if this harness will plug into my stock headlight harness somewhere.

thanks

Back