• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about an official/unofficial "Raffle Prize Contributors" thank you.....

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to thank all the vendors and non-vendors who supplied the great prizes that were won at the Friday night awards dinner at this years Moab Fall Fling. From what Danno has posted, a lot of money was raised for some good causes.

For me, I'd like to thank Jon Kelly (5-90) for the Works in Progress HD battery cables. I look forward to getting them as my rig could really go for some new cables. Thanks Jon!!!

Dan.

Re: How about an official/unofficial "Raffle Prize Contributors" thank you.....

A definite thanks to everyone who donated stuff and helped out, was a lot of nice stuff! Would have to single out T&T Customs though, they contributed a LOT of stuff to this event and also led a lot of trails. As usual, I really enjoyed the event and plan to be back next year. :wave:

Thanks to all the vendors for their donations!!

Inparticular, Rockwerks (xjnation) for the much needed armor for my t-case. Brian was right there when I won the skid plate, and gave a few good pointers for the installation. It went on without a hitch. He seemed just as excited giving in away as I did winning it! Hell of a guy. :cheers:
JKS for the ACOS. Called them monday after the event, and had my new schwag by wednesday!!
And BF Goodrich Tires. Mailed in the gift certificate monday, and just recieved an e-mail stating my tires were on their way.

I cant say how much these people helped enough!! BFG even thanked ME!

Not bad for a $20 investment. :D :D

I'd like the thank the mysterious masked man who donated the Mobi-Arc; it'll get some use. :)

Also Ryan for the blue IC shirt, even Holly approves of the shirt. I must admit that I got it a bit dirty today washing the Jeep though :cheers:

Thanks to Bob and Matt from TnT Customs for their donations. especially the Frame stiffiners:laugh:
And Detours for the gift certificate.

Thanks again to 5-90. Just got the book, and maaaaaan.... that's some heavy reading there :D

Just wait - I'm working on revisions. More on "how and why," and I'm still gathering information on fuels and tuning... Can't say when it will be out, but I'll post a warning order when I get it done!

Hope you enjoy the reading.

5-90

Oh - don't be surprised if you get the inexplicable urge to go add a supercharger to your rig - I had a hard time tuning the subliminals for that...

Last edited:

5-90 said:
Just wait - I'm working on revisions. More on "how and why," and I'm still gathering information on fuels and tuning... Can't say when it will be out, but I'll post a warning order when I get it done!

Hope you enjoy the reading.

5-90

Oh - don't be surprised if you get the inexplicable urge to go add a supercharger to your rig - I had a hard time tuning the subliminals for that...

So should I wait for the revisions before I send in for my book?

Not at all. The book ships in a 3-ring binder, and the revisions will be made available (as I finish them - with my school schedule, it may be a bit...) for postage, or at worst, a nominal fee (think about two bucks, tops.) When you get them, you simply add them to your copy - and they'll ship flat so you don't have to press out the creases.

I have a number of updates in the works, but I also have three majors at DAC in the works, and you can guess what usually comes first when I have a few spare minutes.

The idea of "updating" the book is a large part of the reason why I retain control of the thing, I print them myself and stick them in the binders right here.

Another nice thing about using a binder is that it allows you to add your own notes and observations to it, and keep everything in the same place. That little factoid there should make it easier for you to look something up than it is for me (since I've got the source material on the shelves next to me - actually two full bookcases, 6' high and about 3' wide!)

Feel free to check out my website for information (www.geocities.com/JeepI6Power,) peruse my Yahoo! group (groups.yahoo.com/group/JeepPower,) or hit me backchannel (JeepI6Power AT yahoo DOT com) if you have any questions beyond what you read. I try to respond to everything within 24 hours, and usually make it!

5-90

Back