• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear end lift. I searched

Chero-King

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any home-made ways of lifting the back end of my xj? Im adding re-arced leaves to my extremely sagging ones tomorow.
Right now i have a couple 2" block's in the rear,but im taking those out when I add the other leaves. And with the new leaves it'll probly be about the same height as with the blocks but no more bottoming out with 2 people in the back. I realllllly reallllly hate the sound of my trimmed fenders nailing my 33's.( i know its not doing much to the tires but i just hate the sound lol)
So basically what im asking is there any cheap/ home-made ways to lift it another maybe 1.5" or 2.5"'s?
Next spring I'll be adding a proper lift, but until then I'd like a little more lift.

No home-made remedies that I can think of. Cheaply, you can go get a set of lift shackles. Should lift about 2". I think they are around $75-100 for a pair.

Back