• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock '00 electric fan blade count

corbinafly

"Mmmm. More please."
Does anyone out there know how many blades there are on a 2000 ish stock e fan. My 95 has 8 curved blades. I heard that there were possibly 10 on the later model fans. The stealership showed different part #s for the 95 and '00 fans. They didn't have one on hand so I couldn't take a look. And would the '00 fan fit in my 95?

Searched. No findy..

K

The plug is different I believe but other than that you should be good. Splice 'n Play you could say. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

CollinM said:
The plug is different I believe but other than that you should be good. Splice 'n Play you could say. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
Thanks for the reply.

Do you know about the blade count? It's been a while but there was a price differenc between the two. The '00 was about $20 or $30 more. That seems pretty steep for just a different plug/connector.

K

corbinafly said:
Thanks for the reply.

Do you know about the blade count? It's been a while but there was a price differenc between the two. The '00 was about $20 or $30 more. That seems pretty steep for just a different plug/connector.

K

See I just got lucky today and picked one up off of a 96 at the junkyard. It has 8 blades and as far as I know the 97+ ones have 8 blades too. I could be mistaken but to me it seems like 10 blades would be a squeeze in there. Dunno for sure though.
HTH,
Collin

CollinM said:
See I just got lucky today and picked one up off of a 96 at the junkyard. It has 8 blades and as far as I know the 97+ ones have 8 blades too. I could be mistaken but to me it seems like 10 blades would be a squeeze in there. Dunno for sure though.
HTH,
Collin
Collin,

Thanks again.
Anyone else out there? Especially those of you that have a '00 or later.:wave:

K

Nope I was mistaken they did indeed have 10 blades.
So I guess...
87-93 have 6
94-96 have 8 and
97-01 have 10

Strange indeed.
Just checked eBay by the way.

Sweet thanks for the info.

K

Back