• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in/ around knoxville...

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's kinda short notice, but would anyone else in this area be interested in heading out to ETM or Mascot some time this weekend. Weather is supposed to be great, but I don't really have the money for Windrock or gas to get there.

Well, lets do it. When and where?

How hard would Tellico be on a 3" lifted, 31" riding xj?

rredalty said:
How hard would Tellico be on a 3" lifted, 31" riding xj?
What else do you have? I would highly recommend rocker protection at minimum unless you have total disregard for body damage. You could do some of the moderate trails without rockrails and not get any serious damage, but it's a lot more fun when you don't have to "tip-toe" through. 3" on 31's isn't a problem. I'm on 31 AT's with about 4". If you have any TAD's you'll have a great time, if not, you'll have an even greater time.

TAD's? I dont have any rocker protection, but then again it's an '87 with 283,xxxmi. I'm not too worried about hurting it, as long as the doors shut I'm happy.

TAD= traction aiding device i.e. lockers, limited slip

If you get messed up THAT bad, we can make your doors shut again. Can't promise they'll seal though. :laugh3:

Thats what I thought it stood for, but I wasn't sure. As of right now I have no kind of TAD, but it's definately up there on my list. I think that I'm going to build a set of spacers and shackels next week at work. Hell I might get spunky and build a set of rockers too. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to fall flog, but if i do it will be Sat morning before I can come down. Anyone want to head out to Mascot to play this weekend?

Back