• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does Tapco=credit card fraud?

triton_186

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered,received, and installed new hubs and bearings for my XJ...got them from Tapco....ordered them online at Tapcos site with my credit card. Within days had to kill my credit card account because of fraudulent charges...now getting emails supposedly from Tapco asking for my acct. numbers and other personal information....looks like they got a big security problem at Tapco.....service and parts were ok...anyone else having fun with these folks........

I have not had a prob. w/Tapco and in all likely hood the e-ml's you are getting are not form Tapco but from a third party "phishing" trying to get your credit card/bank info. "Forward"...not "Reply" the e-ml to Tapco for verification. PM me and I will give the "addy" for the proper Govt. agency to send the e-ml to also. I get these all the time disguised as Pay Pal.

Back