• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drive shaft flange;

techno1154

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am still having trouble locating a company that have them. I want to change the regular flange on my TC after the installation of a SYE. The shaft is supposed to be 1-3/8 dia with 32 splines. I want to replace the regular 'U" shaped flange for the flat flange. Where could I get one? :wave:

Try Rubicon Express. Their hack and tap kits have a flat flange and you could probably get just the flange from them. If not there, try calling Tom Woods Driveshafts. They do this stuff all the time.

AARON

techno1154 said:
I am still having trouble locating a company that have them. I want to change the regular flange on my TC after the installation of a SYE. The shaft is supposed to be 1-3/8 dia with 32 splines. I want to replace the regular 'U" shaped flange for the flat flange. Where could I get one? :wave:
'

not sure i understand -

so you have a heavy duty SYE with a Yoke and want to put a flange on?

there are no 32spline flanges as far as i know - i looked when i was looking into a driveshaft e-brake...

Back