• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

235x75x15 on 15x7 4.5BS

ny_busboy

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone tried 235x75x15 on 15x7 4.5BS on a stock 2001 cherokee sport? please let me know? i am planning to put one on mine but not sure if it will rub.

To give you an idea I have 30x9.5x15 so slightly larger than what youre looking for and don't get the rubbing everbody says I should. I do have wheels with good backspacing. Oh, it rubs when I hit a speed bump while turning (or comparable offroad situation) and I think its hilarious because it sounds like I'm doing a burnout.

Sorry no pics.....'90 XJ stock suspension, no lift, the tires picked it up bit,looks a little "beefy" , put white lettering on the inside, the total blackwall stands out against the white body.

I have 235/75/15's as well on stock supension of a '90 Cherokee Limited. When you convert that metric tire size it comes out to 28.9 diameter, 9.3" wide and 7" of section height.....which suprises me because I have a 4" lift in the box ready to go on, and was gonna ask Santa for new 31's....

Just bought the thing last week, but driving it back and forth to work, no rubbing. Haven't had it in the woods yet though.....

I've 235/75R15 (a bit oversized are like 30X9.50) whit 4" lift, them rubbing in the back when one spring is at full compression (I've to extend the bump stop)
In the front rubbing the lower control arm (original) at full steering, temporary I've increased the lenght of steering stops, but I would like to buy lower control arm with bent.
This wknd I shall make some picture on the ramp to post

Back