• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Durango4x4 XJ bumper package

copbait

NAXJA Forum User
I had a chance to install a Durango4x4 bumper package a couple weeks ago but have been waiting for my spare tire to arrive before taking pics. I bought these when they were running the summer clearance and feel the pricing was fairly competitive.

The install was pretty painless, had a couple issues to work through but George from D4x4 was very helpful and willing to assist.

The fit and finish are excellent, and build quality seems very high. They are very sturdy and durable, and I have experienced no rattles or noises from the tire carrier, seems to be an excellent design. I am very pleased with the results, could not be happier with how they turned out.

I put up some pics on my bumpers page and here are a few of them:

Durango4x4 "Blade" front bumper with grill guard:

2060086_50_full.jpg

2060086_53_full.jpg

2060086_61_full.jpg

Durango4x4 rear bumper with tire carrier:

2060086_88_full.jpg

2060086_91_full.jpg

2060086_69_full.jpg

nice! that front bumper looks just like the old BPI fab one.

nice...maybe that will be my pic for a new front bumper

black93xj said:
I like it. Theres no gaping holes, it compements the jeep. Nice jeep by the way. How much lift/ tires?

Thanks. I guess you guys don't do sigs here? Anyway, here is my sig from another site with all current mods:

2001 XJ 4x4 AW4 Steel Blue

My Cardomain Page

Mods: Rusty's 2" AAL BB, Durango4x4 bumpers, 235/75/15 BFG AT KO on black Cragars, Rusty's tube + K&N, 62mm TB, Dynomax SuperTurbo catback, TC drop, BPEs, JKS discos, clear corners and tails, Wet Okole Seat Covers Electronics: Optima Redtop, V1, Uniden Police Scanner, Uniden Pro 510XL with Wilson 2' whip, Blue LED dash conversion, Sony HU driving Polk DB525s and Alpine 350x1 driving cubbyhole JL 10w3v2D4

holy **** those are expensive!! for not much...

looks good though. i like your clears, too!

Back