• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

laredo trim question

link won't work

ju...junk yard?

check the various board...here or jeepsunlimited (JU)...for guys parting out xj's...you'd get them for super cheap

Probably not available from dealers any longer, but you could ask. The same trim was used on some later years on the Country model. But be sure you're sitting down when you ask the price.

It is unlikely you'll find it in a junkyard, unless you luck into a yard with a bashed-in door that still has the trim intact. Yards around here won't pull the trim off a good door because then they can't sell the door as "complete." Your best bet is to post in the wanted section of the classifieds and hope someone has taken it off a trail rig and didn't toss it in the trash.

Too bad your a 2door I've got a set of 4-door mouldings laying in the toolbox as well as a fulll set on the country we bought on friday. When my '91 got wrecked a few years back the trim was available from the dealer, I think it was $50-60 per door for a 4-door. Junkyard threw in a set for free when I got the replacement axle housing.

Back