• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle $$$$

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
We raised $1800 from the raffle. That is amazing considering the smaller crowd we had this year. Very generous! I'll be sending $900 to the mayor's office for the food bank and $900 to the sheriff for the rescue squad.
I'm still somewhat speechless that we raised that much. THANK YOU! one and all! Danno

Danno said:
I bought a stack of tickets and didn't get anything either. Goes for a good cause tho!
There was a guy that bought $120 worth of tickets (180) during the dinner and I don't think he won anything either! I half expected him to clean out all the prizes.

TRNDRVR said:
For all you LOSERS......

blame it on Natalie. It's okay, she's only three!!! :laugh3:

I love Natalie ;)

boxfeather1.jpg

those Mobi-Arc work well.Being high frequency they don't weld like a Mig or even a stick. There is a bit of a lag once you strike it. That unit has only been used 5 or 6 times and was instrumental in getting Woody off a trail in Tellico after he ripped off his steering. :mad:

GSequoia said:
C'mon Greg, you know my junk is junk...It'll get use...once I learn how to use it! :gag:

GSequoia said:
C'mon Greg, you know my junk is junk...It'll get use...once I learn how to use it! :gag:

You'll probably have a new XJ before it ever gets installed unless they make a wall plug for it!!!!

Back