• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Trip (and a thanks to Moab Powertrain)

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Was a great trip, sad to see it end (as usual). Had a great time and was able to wheel with a lot of new people. Oh yeah, also enjoyed the homebrews back at Slickrock CG... thanks to those guys as well!!
One last thing, wanted to let everyone know about Moab Powertrain and how they helped me out. Stopped in Friday morning with a ripped UCA mount at the unibody and he had it welded up for me within 30 minutes for a much better than reasonable price :cheers:

JKTXJ said:
Was a great trip, sad to see it end (as usual). Had a great time and was able to wheel with a lot of new people. Oh yeah, also enjoyed the homebrews back at Slickrock CG... thanks to those guys as well!!
One last thing, wanted to let everyone know about Moab Powertrain and how they helped me out. Stopped in Friday morning with a ripped UCA mount at the unibody and he had it welded up for me within 30 minutes for a much better than reasonable price :cheers:
Were you the dude we passed in SLC yesterday afternoon?

Moab Powertrain (Yes, Tom Wood's place) hooked me up too. My LockRight was sounding like crap, so he sold me some used spider/side gears for 20 bones. The place just south of there wanted 50.

Jared:patriot:

DrMoab said:
Were you the dude we passed in SLC yesterday afternoon?
Yep, that was me... have a bad vibe over 60MPH. Just looked at the rear end and noticed gear oil on the passenger side tire and drum... uh oh, could the ol D35 finally be acting up after all these years?

Dang this sucks. Been so stressed out, I just remembered that October was actually here and almost gone. Maybe next year for Moab

Back