• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need OEM Part #

To be honest, I don't like the NAPA store in my town. Both Auto Zones here just plain suck. Advance Auto is my second choice for parts with my first being Oreilly's. They have 2 different part #s listed and if I have the OEM part # they can be sure to get the right one.

KY-XJ said:
96 4.0L 4wd Auto

I need the OEM part # for the Oil Pressure Switch w/ Gauge.

Thanks!

56026779 oil pressure sender This # 56026719 Oil pressure switch(light)
Wayne

KY-XJ said:
To be honest, I don't like the NAPA store in my town. Both Auto Zones here just plain suck. Advance Auto is my second choice for parts with my first being Oreilly's. They have 2 different part #s listed and if I have the OEM part # they can be sure to get the right one.

I understand actually. NAPAs are independently owned/operated so theres a chance the owner is a real asshat or you could have a competent local store. Theres a lot of variation because the corp. loosely controls the stores as far as franchises deals go. Oreillys, I've never heard of it, is it a mom&pop local place? Advance doesn't serve my area either.

Nevertheless, the other stores should be able to "cross reference" our numbers- we can for example take a Niehoff number from Kragen/Cheker and match it. Looks like someone gave you the oem p/n so its just as well. :cool:

Wayne Sihler said:
56026779 oil pressure sender This # 56026719 Oil pressure switch(light)
Wayne

Thank you.

Yes the people at Napa are asshats for sure. Oreillys has been the best place I have been to from a customer service stand point and prices are competitive too. They also price match. Oreillys is a pretty big chain and I think they sponsor a NHRA event as well.

Thanks for the replies.

Back