• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pricing on TNT la kit

mikecooper

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone on here that sells the tnt kit for under 900, or is that as low as it gets? In the business im in the manufacturer usually isnt the lowest price. Mike

You're right that the manufacturer isn't usually the lowest... but in this case, I think it is your only outlet. Last I spoke with Bob at Tnt, they did not have any independent distributors, so they are the only source. I think, however, they were looking at a $850-875 SHIPPED price -- give bob a call & he'll give you the details, their customer service is top notch...

Definately call Bob. They were running a deal with free shipping. not sure if that is still going or not. But the kit is worth every bit of 899.00. considering most are over 1100.

91 Jeep Project said:
Rubicon Express - $949
Rock Krawler - $475
Rusty's Offroad - $790
Clayton's Offroad - $799

Just to clear that up.....

Man they must of dropped in price cause when I priced them back in June they were all around 1100 with the hidden add ons you need to get them. Plus they net you a loss of ground clearance. Oh well I very happy with my choice.....just cause you have a beef with TnT

None of those prices are shipped, are they....i got my TnT for $850 shipped.
91 Jeep Project said:
Rubicon Express - $949
Rock Krawler - $475
Rusty's Offroad - $790
Clayton's Offroad - $799

Hehe, you could also just figure out which company, if any, are cloase to you and buy from them to support local businesses. RockKrawler is just 1 mile from me, so I just bought from them and picked it all up.

Thayer said:
Hehe, you could also just figure out which company, if any, are cloase to you and buy from them to support local businesses. RockKrawler is just 1 mile from me, so I just bought from them and picked it all up.

Thats not a very well thought out reason to use a product. Rusty's Offroad is just down the street from me. You won't find any of his products on my rig.

91 Jeep Project said:
Thats not a very well thought out reason to use a product. Rusty's Offroad is just down the street from me. You won't find any of his products on my rig.

C'mon now. We don't need that Rusty bashing. I like his stuff, no problems. I did have to go with the TNT longarm kit though. You can't beat the clearance, or that beefy ass T C skid.

dirt714 said:
C'mon now. We don't need that Rusty bashing. I like his stuff, no problems. I did have to go with the TNT longarm kit though. You can't beat the clearance, or that beefy ass T C skid.

I did not bash him in the slightest. I just pointed out that there is a facility close by, but I have none of his products on my rig. The fact that he or another company is close, should not be your reasoning behind running their products.

Here ya go Geoff

Rusty's Off-Road Products - West
10632 Quail Ct.
Westminster, CO 80021
303-902-6099
www.rustysoffroad.com/

I think i'm with 91 jeep on this one... RE is like maybe an hour or so away...and i think its agreed they make great stuff....and thats a trip that i make every few weeks....but im going have to support fedex, UPS, or USPS whoever wants to deliever my new TnT longarms..... Hasta

Mrburns said:
....but im going have to support fedex, UPS, or USPS whoever wants to deliever my new TnT longarms.....

DHL ;)

91 Jeep Project said:
Rubicon Express - $949
Rock Krawler - $475
Rusty's Offroad - $790
Clayton's Offroad - $799

To be fair you can't really throw the RK kit in the mix, at least the others are of similar design to the Y-Link upgrade kit. Although you won't find the ground clearance, beef or armor in any of the ones listed...
Compare all the points of each kit, make the best decision based on your needs.

91 Jeep Project said:

Hence the "hehe" before my post.

If all does line up though, why not support local businesses and save on shipping? In my case, I liked RK kits eqaully with some others, but RK is close to me and sometimes offers a discount to local customers.

Thayer said:
Hence the "hehe" before my post.

If all does line up though, why not support local businesses and save on shipping? In my case, I liked RK kits eqaully with some others, but RK is close to me and sometimes offers a discount to local customers.

If the product suits your needs. Them by all means, we should all support or local businesses.......:cheers:

Rock Yacht said:
Although you won't find the ground clearance, beef or armor in any of the ones listed...
Compare all the points of each kit, make the best decision based on your needs.

Well put - I've been extremely happy with all of my TnT products!! Thanks Bob!! :)

-Will

anyone seen in the new JP mag they put a TnT kit on an mj.

Back