• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pitarm nut size 30mm ?

try a 32mm

If you are pulling the pitman arm, make sure and get a good puller. Those can be a booger. I've broken more than one SnapOn puller, if that says how tight they can be.

1 5/16". A propane torch is your friend. Don't get it too warm, or you'll melt the lower box seal.

CRASH said:
1 5/16". A propane torch is your friend. Don't get it too warm, or you'll melt the lower box seal.
The torch's pals are a very heavy duty puller, a BFH and a long cheater bar. My former neighbor owns a heavy equip company and it took us forever to pull mine using his big ass puller and a torch. One of us manning the puller/breaker bar/cheater bar combo and the other massaging the pitman arm with a BFH and torch:flamemad:

answer is 34 mm. got me worried "OLD MAN" but the crapon puller i borrowed off a tech at work held up with my MAC impact behind it took a minute but she broke free.

HOOP

Back