• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

do i need 2 trac bars

:banghead: I thought the same thing but I know what It's like not knowing all the answers and geting flamed for It....hehe:flamemad:

where are you from in MD?

:flame:
it's kinda hard for experienced ones to help out noobs.

It's always the same questions that float back up to the top-makes us wonder why we answer.

Bowzer said:
:flame:
it's kinda hard for experienced ones to help out noobs.

It's always the same questions that float back up to the top-makes us wonder why we answer.

No, I've never heard this question before.

You (original poster) need to look under your XJ. It only has one trackbar.

It was a personal statement, I wasn't speakin for all of us. The reason I mentioned that was because of the "wow" comment before my post. A silly question like that to experienced ones look at it and say "Wow.." and move on...

if I try to explain myself, it's just gonna bring BS on this guys thread.

Last edited:
ok for whoever asked me where i'm from in MD i live in kent county in chestertown. and the only reason i was asking was because i thought that a track bar is on the rear axle to and figured if u need on up front u might need one in the back to. but thanks for the help anyways i am a noob i just got mylicens and love my jeep even though it has it quarks.

ps way to make me feel like an ass hole guys lol jk

red91inWA said:
leave the one in the front...toss the rear.

NUFF SAID.

WOW x6 to the 6500 power.
you dumb cheap jew

:D

never be scared to ask a question on here, but a quick search can often save yourself from some flaming and embarrassing moments like this.

Back