• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring Pin-out for OHC?

Char-Broil

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the wiring pin-out for the overhead console in a pre-99 grand cherokee? would it be the same/similar to the cherokee console? I have a 94, which had the keyless entry chip between the visors. any ideas as to whether i can use some of these wires to power the console? I am also confused by some of the write-ups i've been flipping thru...are there wires in behind the glove box or under the pass side dash that would be there for OHC hookup? i would imagine the plug wouldnt fit the ohc i have but if the wires are there and marked i can figure it out. any help would be great. thanks

one other question i had is does the compas work when the unit is powered or does it need a sensor? i know there is a temp sensor, not worried about that now. and if i hook up the right wires, can i get the other computer functions to work? thanks

The compass is on the PCB of the display. I posted a link to a thread on ilovejeeps.com about a week ago that should have most of the answers you seek. Search for posts under my name with the term ILJ in them.

Back