• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help ME!

jeepbme

NAXJA Forum User
ordering a bumper for my Xj online. Add says ptd bumper.
I have a 97 black se...which has the black bumper already. I just dont want it to get here and it be primered/
So question is what is PTD.
Think it just means painted??

Probably making too much out of nothing.

jeepbme said:
http://www.autodirectsave.com/jeep_auto_body_parts.htm

heres the link....youlll see it at the top....ft.bumper PTD 86 dollarsi

id stray from ordering from that company - if they cant put in the time to make a decent website and make me feel comfortable - i dont want to deal with calling them later when they fawked up my order...

XJ_ranger said:
id stray from ordering from that company - if they cant put in the time to make a decent website and make me feel comfortable - i dont want to deal with calling them later when they fawked up my order...

x2 that web site is pretty lastara. I would rather spend a little extra $$$ and not worry about what I was getting.

Thats true, but i wasnt plan on getting the parts from them, I just found that site when I was trying to get more information on PTD. I didnt want to buy the bumper and then find out that the abreviation meant something totally different.
Thanks for all the help guys.

If it mean't painted, wouldn't it give a color?

Back