• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruff Running After Startup

Xjforme

NAXJA Forum User
I'm currently haveing a problem with my jeep not running right after I start it up and the the A/C is turn on. It seems when the Jeep has been ran for awhile and I let sit for a couple of minutes and then start it up it runs rough for about a 30 seconds or so until I rev the engine up and it goes away. This seems to only happen when the A/C is turned on? Anyone have ideas to what the problem could be?

Xjforme said:
I'm currently haveing a problem with my jeep not running right after I start it up and the the A/C is turn on. It seems when the Jeep has been ran for awhile and I let sit for a couple of minutes and then start it up it runs rough for about a 30 seconds or so until I rev the engine up and it goes away. This seems to only happen when the A/C is turned on? Anyone have ideas to what the problem could be?

Mine needs spark plugs... and kinda behaves like that...

Back