• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn 9500

rokclimbertx

NAXJA Member #1267
hey all...

just got a new bumper made/installed and i have a little problem, my winch doesn't fit so... i gotta warn hs9500i i need to get rid of in order to get one that does fit... this one's justa little too long or wide however you look at it...

so if anyone's interested i'll make you a good deal or maybe we could work a trade... looks like i need one without the built on solenoid and the shorter motor & at least 8000lb... i'll be in moab all week if someone wants it outright or wants a trade...

stace

Stace,
When you coming through? Are you coming through GJ or going South. Give me a buzz and I'll treat you to some fine GJ beer.

How much do you want to sell it for?

hey T... i'm leaving here sat. morning should be through GJ sunday late afternoon i would think... and i'll be more than happy to drink a beer with ya... have to give ya a call when i get closer and have a better idea... you plannin to be in moab all week?

cracker... i've had the winch for about 3-4 years and only used it a handful of times so it's still in pretty decent shape... i think $700 is fair...

rokclimbertx said:
you plannin to be in moab all week?

Have to work Mon and Tues Morning. Will be there Tues afternoon thru Sun. I'll send you a PM w/ Phone #

:cheers:

i'll have to look up the dimensions to see if it will fit... unless you know off hand the overall length and the distance from center of mounting holes to the outside of the winch, both sides... altho i have a feeling that the MM hydro is a little too big for my bumper...

overall dimensions of the winch tray on my bumper is 23" and from hole to side of bumper is 6 7/8"...

some late night searching last night and the only winch i could find that should fit is the warn/tabor 9k... i will look at yours and get some measurements if that's cool...

thanks seanR...

rokclimbertx said:
warn m8000 would also work if someone wants to trade... any takers?
I have one of those I'd be willing to trade, but I think you'd be getting the short end of the stick on that. :dunno:

yo kid... i'd love to have one but the dimensions wont allow it to fit, thanks though...

trndrvr... as long as it's in good shape, runs etc... i'm willing to lose a few lbs. to have a winch again... gonna be in moab next week? we can talk trade then and i'll take some mesasurements to be sure... thanks

rokclimbertx said:
yo kid... i'd love to have one but the dimensions wont allow it to fit, thanks though...

trndrvr... as long as it's in good shape, runs etc... i'm willing to lose a few lbs. to have a winch again... gonna be in moab next week? we can talk trade then and i'll take some mesasurements to be sure... thanks
I'll be there!!! Put in line for a trade if you're interested.

Back