• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED problems

littlebluexj

NAXJA Forum User
i just started making LED boxs that go from the quarter pannal to the back taillight box all in one protects everything.but when i got the LED's they are a single ground,single taillight,turn and brake togeter.i spliced the brake and turn on my stock 88xj harness and pluged it all in but now when i put the right turnsignal on it dosn't work and when i put the left turnsignal on they both flash like hasards.i really don't know whats going on any help works.Thanks Will

Will...

there are a few really good threads here regarding wiring them up. Without getting into this whole thing again when it's been covered, you'll need to pick up a trailer wiring harness (drawtite)... you can't just wire the LED's directly into your stock lights.

Go ahead and give a search.. you should be able to find out everything you need to know about wiring them up. If you still have problems afterwards, throw me a PM and I'll give you a hand. :)

Back