• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" and what size tires

[email protected]

NAXJA Forum User
I am working out a an addition to my RE 3.5" lift. my plan is to go with grand cherokee 4.5" springs and RE rear 1.25" shakles to get my lift. Of course i will go with SYE etc. My question is what size tires will i be able to fit? I also have another jeep with 3.5" and i clear 32" tires stuffed. (trimmed out of course) So bottom line will i be able to fit 34" if i remove stock flares and trim? Worse comes to worse i can add RE 3/4" coil spacer and block the rear 3/4 to fit. tell me what you guys think.

1. Search

2. 34's will work, but be prepared to lose a pretty good amount of sheetmetal. Im running 4.5"s, and Ive trimmed a pretty good amount (2"s), and I still have to run w/my swaybar on to avoid the tires hitting the fenders. (im running 33s)

I am working out a an addition to my RE 3.5" lift. my plan is to go with grand cherokee 4.5" springs and RE rear 1.25" shakles to get my lift. Of course i will go with SYE etc. My question is what size tires will i be able to fit? I also have another jeep with 3.5" and i clear 32" tires stuffed. (trimmed out of course) So bottom line will i be able to fit 34" if i remove stock flares and trim? Worse comes to worse i can add RE 3/4" coil spacer and block the rear 3/4 to fit. tell me what you guys think.

What do you have for leaf springs?

The RE 3.5" lift is 3.5" coil and 3.5" springs. The grand cherokee 4.5" coil will give you 5.5" to almost 6" in the front, but the 3.5" + 1.25" will give you 4.75 in the rear, so the ass end is going to sit low a bit..

I am running the RE4.5 superflex kit and with a bit of trimming I am running 34x9.5 TSL's on the stock wheels.......tucks up in the wheel wells nicely...

Back