• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting ready to hit the "order" button.

BoneDaddy

NAXJA Forum User
My brother and I are getting ready to order his lift and want to see what we may be missing. He's already got wheels and tires and the "shopping cart" has the RE 3.5 Superride w/new leafs, an adjustable track bar, OME shocks, Hack and Tap, and CV driveshaft. Will he need a tcase drop or any shims? What size spacer will level the front of the Jeep with the back?
Thanks

You will need shims. 4* should be about right. A 3/4" spacer is commonly used with the RE3.5 to level the front to back. What size tires is he getting? He should get some 32s, they fit great under that 3.5" kit with some trimming.

Step up to the Superflex kit.
Well worth the extra $100.

kid4lyf said:
Step up to the Superflex kit.
Well worth the extra $100.

ABSOLUTELY!! Disconnects alone are going to run you guys $126+ to buy new later on, so right there you're already saving $$$ by going with the SuperFlex kit. Plus you get the far better SuperFlex arms.

edit: and the price difference is only about $70. ;)

Whoa!! I get on here to check my thread and the guy I'm ordering from has posted in it. It took me a few seconds, but I just noticed the link in Jeepin Jason's sig.
I just got off the phone with Jeepin Outfitters asking a couple questions about the lift and was ready to place the order, but I need to measure my brother's rear driveshaft and I won't see him until in the morning. The lady I talked to was friendly and helpful.

Don't get the RE driveshaft....but I'll recommend ordering through Jason.

Back