• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie Sunday.....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Some locals are going up on Sunday for a day trip. I may go too. Would anyone want to meet me there.

If you are going to come up call me and I'll be there.

Looks like they are trying to be at the outpost by 9ish.... I'll be there most likely alone! Wooo Hooo! Unless of course I find some hot jeep lovin blonde to go with me! :scottm:

00Classic said:
Ghost, I am going to go Sunday at least to meet the group. May not wheel my Jeep but at least ride along if someone has room. Do you still have a seat open? Although I am not hot or blonde. LOL. Saturday is going to be pretty busy but I will give you a ring.

Need to get directions so we can meet.

So far an open seat there is.why dont you meet me at the shop at 7ish.... is that too early? Take 52 to Darlington, then 52 By-pass arround to 151 N. Follow that to Hartsville. You will pass the Carolina Pines Hospitol keep going north. After teh hospitol there is a red light at a shell station then a red light at a BP that is Called THe Markette. That intersection will be Old Camden road. Once you pass that light it will be the second building on the left. My shop/office is on that road. That is BoBo Newsom Hwy. The addy is 3537. The local's have not gotten there shit together yet on where they are meeting so.... Just meet me there if that is ok. Cal me if you need anything. Oh yea pack a lunch or bring something to throw in my cooler.

Back