• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dick Cepek MC II

dphillips said:
Did you mean FC II? I have the FCII's and I love them Nice and quiet on the road.

Are they that quite? I read a few time in reviews that they were noticeably noisier than BFG AT's. Have you run these as well and can comment at all?

No, I went straight from the street tires to the FC II's. They hum a little on the road, but the only time I ever notice it is when the radio is off and the windows are down. We use MTR's (goodyear) on some of the utility trucks at work and compared to those The FC II's are super quiet. I haven't ever messed with the BFG AT's.

dphillips said:
No, I went straight from the street tires to the FC II's. They hum a little on the road, but the only time I ever notice it is when the radio is off and the windows are down. We use MTR's (goodyear) on some of the utility trucks at work and compared to those The FC II's are super quiet. I haven't ever messed with the BFG AT's.
Thanks for the reply and they sound like my BFG's do now that they have 72,000 kms on them!

Back