• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 5.5" Long Arm is out!

Why JohnJohn, all you had to do was ask;)

It is a weld on system.

What is the cost for a 1990??? I am interested!!

It is not out yet, it is in the catalog with a msrp, but still about 60 days out according to re

This is odd.......I've had an RE Long Arm system in since early 2000.........

CRASH

The new arm they use is the same size but uses rubber bushings to compensate for the binding issues.

I uhhh, wonder if those brackets/crossmember are going to mount them inboard kinda like this? Can't tell from the RE photos.

RETJLA.jpg

Anymore word on this?

btt for the day people

I have a quick question...
From the photo, it looks as if the LA sticks down as far as the DBs do for the other 5.5" kit. If this is the case, what is the advantage of the LA kit since it's an extra $500-600? It doesn't look as if you'll gain any gound clearence. Just the flex or ???

BillR said:
I have a quick question...
From the photo, it looks as if the LA sticks down as far as the DBs do for the other 5.5" kit. If this is the case, what is the advantage of the LA kit since it's an extra $500-600? It doesn't look as if you'll gain any gound clearence. Just the flex or ???

flex
better suspension cycling
better on-road ride

Back