• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NY trails?

how hard are these trails?

muddy bogs, trees, rocks, climbs? What kind of terrain?

mgfabpd said:
Are there any trails in NY that are legal to go wheeling on?
Anybody from the central NY area?

Dude, I'm in Moyer's Corners and yea there are a few out there. You just have to join a local club to get into the know. Some are private land that only allow club members go. If you want PM me and I'll show you in the right direction.

How built is your rig? I'm still stock so I can't do a whole lot yet.

you NY guys seem to forget that western Ma is less than an hour from Albany and there are some excellent trails in the Berkshires. where were you guys when we ran the Mohawk Madness a few weeks ago?

I just moved to the City from the South. Only a few hours from Tellico. All of this NE stuff is new to me. What are your trails like?

sidriptide said:
you NY guys seem to forget that western Ma is less than an hour from Albany and there are some excellent trails in the Berkshires. where were you guys when we ran the Mohawk Madness a few weeks ago?

No money, no lift, no tires, no way to get any of that any time soon. :D

theres plenty of stuff to run 1hr at 1.1/2 at most in all directions of albany

but u have to join the local clubs to see most of it

I am in Baldwinsville NY Area and I am looking for area's to go trailing in. I only have about a 2 inch lift so I am kinda limited were I can go but I want to really get into it. Anyone in this area want to start up a time to meet up and go trailing I know a few people that are interested.

PS...I have a shop if people need access to a lift , paint booth, ect.. Send me a PM if anyone has any question or needs to use the shop. If you want any information check out www.dmcarclub.com

Back