• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What would you do with...

ren

NAXJA Forum User
a free ( as in if you want it, get it the F%@# out of my yard by saturday night!) MJ with title, running/driving 2.5 four cyl. motor, tf-904 tranny? Oh yeah, it is 2wd, but as we all know, that can be remedied.

Oh trust me, it is allready headed over to my house right now. I was thinking about maybe using it for a DD, since my '88 MJ is a little tired and asking for some attention by starting to break things. I was thinking of throwing my 4" lift from my '88 MJ on this one ( 87) and letting it rip. Then I was going to build my '88 to be able to "compete" in a Jeepspeed type environment, not that I would BE able to go play in Jeepspeed events, but we do have alot of fireroad races here on the Daniel Boone Nat'l forest that I live on the edge of.

3 inch spacers with stock springs,convert to 4x4,take the doors off rear leafs install lift block and get some junk
31's/32's/33's,chop fenders and wheel.

sell it to me and make 1000...

BEVAN is a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lift block in the rear of a MJ would lower it!
Stick to XJ's cause you dont know $hit about MJ's.

P.S. Your red 2 door oil burnin mosquito killin POS is still SMALLER than my MJ

HAHAHAHA

a little area comp for ya

Back