• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj D44

jeeepxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have an extra D44 rear axle that I need to get rid of. Email me at [email protected] I'm in Va. Beach Va. Could possibly ship, if buyer pays.

craig

how much? i'm in FL 32504. bought one a few months ago and am still waiting for it to be shipped. am about to call it quits on that one. let me know

Rockhound

I listed it for $400. plus shipping of course

is it complete? have you inspected it? i'll try to email you, just switched from aol to dsl and its kinda confusing. thanks
Rockhound

Complete, with the exception of one drum. It should be pretty easy to replace through Autozone or Advance Auto. I've already checked through one Brake specialty company here locally. Haven't had a chance to pop the diff. cover yet. Might get around to doing that this weekend.

craig

Still got it?

If you haven't sold it to Rockhound yet, I'm interested. What gearing is in it? Any locker?

Not sold yet. It's got 3.54 gears. I haven't cracked the cover yet. Slim chance it might have a trash lock, but I'm sure it's just open..

Roke,
go for it bud. this dude i already bought one from is taking his time getting back to me. don't let me hold you up Jeeep.
Rockhound

is this thing still for sale?

I could possibly pick it up but it would be a couple of weeks before I get down there. Do you need the cash right away? And just to clarify this is an original XJ D44 right?

Hey Comanche, yes the axle is still available.

Roke, yes this is an original XJ D44. I don't NEED the $$$, but the axle is still for sale until I have cash in hand. :) :)

craig

serious inquiries, email me at [email protected]

I'm sure someone needs to replace their Chrysler rear or Dana 35 ?!?!?!?!

Still got it??

Sending you a email..

Tim

Back