• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare 33x10.5r15 Swamper Radial & 32x9.5r15 Swamper

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
I just had to replace my 33" Swampers this weekend. Heat bubble on the front drivers side. I saved the best one for someone to by as a spare. 33x10.5r15 Radial Super Swamper. Great tire to have as a spare.
Can ship. $40.00

Also have 32x9.5r15 Swamper that was my spare. I would sale that as well for $75.00 if someone wants that. It has only 75miles on it from this weekend. You make the pick. I'm going to keep one for my spare and one has to go. Thanks Juice

pic of 32x9.50?
how much is shipping to 77077 please.

I'll have a pic up in the morning. Shipping to TX, I'll have to look into it. I am going to be in Dallas at the end of the month. Maybe you could meet me there and we could swap it. But I'll let you know. Juice

How much life on the 33 x 10.5 x 15?
I reall need a spare
Ron

how much to ship to 97305 salem oregon?

The tire has a little more than half of its tread left. They only had 15k miles on them when I got a heat bubble in the one. So I would still be driving on them if it wasn't for that.
As far as shipping, I would guess somewhere north of 30-35. Oversize and all that stuff. UPS is charges extra for stuff out of boxes and for tires.

33" is sold,

I still have the 32x9.5. I'll send it to anyone in the country for 50.00 shipped. This is the same size as the 33" height wise. Thanks Juice

juicexj24 said:
33" is sold,

I still have the 32x9.5. I'll send it to anyone in the country for 50.00 shipped. This is the same size as the 33" height wise. Thanks Juice

I'll take it if no one has bought it.

[email protected]

Back