• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Boomerang Shackles

KY-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
On Curries website they say the shackles are 2" longer over stock (5" vs. 3").
So, does that equate to a 1" or 2" lift over stock?

Thanks!

MontanaXJ said:
You will get 1 inch.

Greg
The JKS boomerang shackles I just got netted me less, more like 1/2 inch. I was looking for more length to attach the springs, not more height, so it fit my needs well.
HTH

ChuckstrPT said:
The JKS boomerang shackles I just got netted me less, more like 1/2 inch. I was looking for more length to attach the springs, not more height, so it fit my needs well.
HTH

Hey Chuck...I'm looking for a shackle to do the same thing too. Do you know the measurement from center hole to center hole on your Currie shackle. I was going to get the RE one since that was the smallest I could find at about 5". The next smallest was the JKS at 5-1/4". How much did you pay for them?

Edit: I just went to the Currie site and saw they are called the 5" shackles hehe. But here's another question. Did it interfere with your exhaust pipe exit?

Last edited:
Thayer said:
Hey Chuck...I'm looking for a shackle to do the same thing too. Do you know the measurement from center hole to center hole on your Currie shackle. I was going to get the RE one since that was the smallest I could find at about 5". The next smallest was the JKS at 5-1/4". How much did you pay for them?

Edit: I just went to the Currie site and saw they are called the 5" shackles hehe. But here's another question. Did it interfere with your exhaust pipe exit?
The JKS shackles on my truck look pretty close to 5" by my eye balls. They only netted 1/2 inch. I went from 20" to 20.5" center of wheel to bottom of flare. I think I got them at 4x4Rockshops.com for $90?
HTH :wave:

Back