• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New To The Boards, Looking For Some New Friends

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I would like to take the time to say hi. I live in Louisville and all my regular wheeling buddies seem to be growing away from the sport, so..... I am look for a few more friends. Like the title says I am new to the boards but not to wheeling. I have a 98 xj 6.5-7" lift give or take (typical lean) sitting on 35's. let me know if there is anyone in the are looking to get together on the weekend to do some wheeling. Sunday is open.

I am going to try, I wanted to make the windrock trip but time got away from me last weekend.

Welcome to NAXJA. If you want to go wheeling over here at The Red River Gorge sometime, let me know. The gorge is about 40 45 minutes from Lexington and actually closer to Frenchburg than Mt. Sterling. There are some people from your neck of the woods on this site, also.

I have been down there a couple times, let me know next time you are heading down, next two weekends are booked but I should have some free time after that.

hey im from louisville too. ive been wheeling some lately at highwater with a couple of guys with toyota trucks and another xj. we've been wanting to take a trip to the gorge.

Back