• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick question

According to my MJ and my 4 door XJ, YES, they do interchange. If memory serves correctly, in the Hollander Interchange Manual from the junk yard I work at, it says the same thing. Glass also same between power and manual windows, but not same glass between 2dr/4dr (DUH).

I just did this a month ago or so and they do interchange.

Yes, the 84-96 interchange, and some EARLY 97s'also. Easiest to use the older model stuff. Has to be front door/ front door, back door/back door, same side (d/d or p/p) Have fun knocking out the pop rivets, because you can bend your door really easily if you hit to hard. TRUST ME when I say this. Ren

ren said:
Have fun knocking out the pop rivets, because you can bend your door really easily if you hit to hard. TRUST ME when I say this. Ren

Drill out the pop rivets and use small bolts to replace them. You should not have any clearance isues or anything. This is what I did and it works great. :laugh3:

Back