• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"BB" Lifts?

mg614

NAXJA Forum User
Hey. I've been looking at the "BB" 2" lifts for my XJ. I've searched this and found mixed reviews. I think I'll go with the RE lift with AAL's. I went to the Rocky Road site that I read about here, but also saw that they have bad service. They are a lot cheaper though. Get what you pay for??
Just want to get some lift for now. Later I'll go bigger. I also have a 4x4 truck with lift and mudders so it'll satisfy the "inchitis" for now.

just about all BB's are the same. you really can't fawk up a coil spacer and AAL...

Right on. I know that AAL's are better than blocks, and it seems that even with only 2" new shocks are a good idea. I think that's the difference between the RE and RR lift. No shocks with the Rocky Road set-up. Thanks!

Forgot one Q. How do I tell which axle(s) I have? I see the spec thread, but there are variations correct? 2000 XJ Limited

Looks like 35. I do have Anti-Loc and I just looked under there. Therefore: Dana 35 rear and Dana 30 front?

Back